Room Makeover Workshop: making your home a space you love.
I am excited to announce that I will be offering a workshop for those looking to gain aesthetic insight and establish a design plan for a specific room in your home. My focus will be on how to achieve a balance between function, form, flow and feel. And how best to create a place that reflects you and those whom you share your home with.
Guiding you in the following areas:
- Decide what it is that you are looking for– how does your house make you feel, how would you like to change it? What are your needs? What influences your living environment? Prioritize!
- Establish a budget– designing with style on a budget is easier than you think, although figuring out what you realistically have to spend is an important step in the process.
- Adopt an idea & establish a direction– what styles and themes inspire you? What artwork, finds, things are important to you?
- Research, Design & Devise– personalized one-on-one guidance that will help you create a peaceful, meaningful and beautiful haven.
- Color, Texture & Furnishings– choose from my very own hand selected color palettes, fabrics, furnishing, lighting resources and DIY’s ideas- all current and timeless.
You will leave with a comprehensive plan including: a design board, itemized worksheet with cost, and a schedule that will allow you to dive directly into your project or work step-by-step overtime.
I will be providing inspiring, original and current content to work with. My philosophy on design is centered around a natural, timeless and elegant style that incorporates one’s personal symbolism- current, but never trendy.
Location: Camden and Cape Elisabeth
Dates: Offering workshops on weekdays and weekends, with several to choose from- Contact me for options!
Cost: $200 for 4 hr workshop.
Space is limited.